Close your eyes.
Believe that alternative medicine works. Believe that people relying on it for thousands of years are not idiots. Believe that there are other methods of curing that the ones we know.
Open your eyes.
Look at the “alternative” disappear in front of the “medicine”…
- Traditional chinese herb medicine: http://www.sciencedaily.com/releases/2013/08/130819185350.htm
- The power of herbs (alternative medicine): http://www.sciencedaily.com/releases/2012/12/121223152433.htm
- Alternative methods like yoga or accupuncture work: http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/health-20937753
- LSD or magic mushrooms halp you have fewer mental problems: http://www.sciencedaily.com/releases/2013/08/130819185302.htm
- Anesthesia with hypnosis: http://www.gazzettadelsud.it/news/english/58535/Hypnosis-used-instead-of-anesthesia-in-operation-on-woman.html
- How the first surgery with anesthesia in the world was conducted with herbs: http://www.newscientist.com/article/mg21228402.300-banishing-consciousness-the-mystery-of-anaesthesia.html#.Uil91cTRqM8
- Spiritual healing: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Harry_Edwards_(healer) (research conducted about his case did not disprove the healing cases but that they were conducted based solely on his powers!) (see also here)
- Acupuncture heals hypertension