This is a master-page which contains sub-pages with some of the most popular articles in Harmonia Philosophica for religion. Just click on them and see!
Harmonia Philosophica is dedicated in offering deep analysis of important philosophical issues, in an innovative and friendly manner. We are a pro-religion and pro-Christian site, against dogmatism of any kind! We are not afraid to pinpoint the wrongdoings or religion and science; with the latter being something especially difficult in this age of scientism…
- Transplants, wisdom, (un)learning…There’s a better way to deal with rejection. People who …
- Primates, brain stimulation, free will, dogmatism…When electrical pulses are applied to the ventral tegmental area …
See below some other important articles regarding religion and science!
- Philosophy Reminder: What does it mean to be Dogmatic?
- Religion as a Guide (or… Is Religion out of date? Yes! And that is good!)
- Christianity – The “easy” or the hard way?
- Yes, I am a Christian. And I do not tell you why! [Unless you insist…] (arguments to support religion)
- Acceptance. Of evil. Of death. (how to fight evil)
- Ghosts… Depression… A dead God. The unseen problems of a “progressed” world… (religion and the problems of the new atheistic world)
- Religion as a PREREQUISITE for Science!
- Against Enlightenment: The Enlightenment was not light. The Enlightenment is darkness.(how political correctness and atheism dominated society in the last few centuries)
- The problem of Good… The problem of Evil… The problem as the Solution!
- Observe. Choose. Religion. Science. (choose religion over science)
- Do you believe in God? (yes, it matters for everything)
- Old Testament: Not for the faint-hearted. (An easy interpretation)
- How to easily win an atheist in a debate…
- Responding randomly to atheism in 1.3 seconds…
Go to Articles List to see some of the most popular articles!