Harmonia Philosophica is a philosophy portal and yet, many programming articles are posted here.
Why this happens is a question of… philosophy. You can read the “Programming and Philosophy: Not so much different as they seem…” article for more on that.
This page offers a general overview of the main programming articles in Harmonia Philosophica.
Note that since this portal is constantly updated, this list is not exhaustive. Please utilize the Search functionality of the site or seek articles with the tag “programming” to discover articles for coding, programming and designing applications.
Chess programming tutorials
- Huo Chess Main Page
- How to Develop a Chess program for Dummies Series.
- How to code a chess program in one day. (C# and Java examples)
- Programming for kids: Developing a chess program in BASIC
- Programming a chess application in QBasic (QB64)
- How to develop a chess program from scratch (for total beginners) Ep. 1
- Develop a (chess) program in Visual Studio 2022 (C# NET 6.0) [Huo Chess example]
- Check our affiliate chess-programming portal!
Other programming tutorials
- How to develop an adventure game ultra-fast tutorial
- HUO Writer: A simple AI writer with basic Neural Network capabilities (QB64)
Other programming articles
- Programming from Commodore to Intel
- Programming and Philosophy: Not so much different as they seem…
- Constant app updates: The futility of modern philosophy in practice…
- Chess: random wise moves. Not possible. From a computer anyway. [OR: The futility of artificial intelligence]
- A quantum programming language: Program what you don’t know…
- Who will your (future) automatic car decide to kill? [What does Jesus have to do with it?!?]
- RSA, coding, hacking…
- Human-like computer language. Parmenides. Humans.
Feel free to contact us with comments.