- Sex from the age of eight?!? As long as we look “progressive”… [or: Why we hate children]Norway educating children at the age of eight (8) on …
- Science: The hypocrisy of the “no responsibility” doctrine(s)Scientists have often been related to bad things. Atomic bombs, …
Navigate Harmonia Philosophica!
Harmonia Philosophica is a site dedicated to innovative philosophy, trying to show that dogmatism, under any form, is wrong. There are many ways to navigate through the portal. Finding the one which suits you the most will not be so difficult. After all, all you need is time. And love for philosophy!
Click the links below to start your reading!
- Posts page: Find all the articles at a chronological order.
- Articles List: An extensive list of selected articles.
- Quick links to start your reading:
- Important Article page: A page with a short list of important articles on religion and science.
- Sub-pages include some of the most popular religion-related articles.
- Religion & Science Unification
- The Limits of Science!
- The Dark side of Technology
You can also browse Harmonia Philosophica by using the tags!
Thanks for being here! Enjoy!
Subscribe to the Newsletter!
One awesome way of keeping in touch is to subscribe to the Harmonia Philosophica newsletter! Send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org and you are ready to start receiving the most intriguing news related to philosophy!